Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
Brand Skin Script RX
This moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil. For normal/combination skin and sensitive skin.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Benefits:
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest.
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract)– rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA)– a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha)– acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap)– a highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Phycocyanin– a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.